1) Bank transfer within E.U. (EU payment): Within the E.U. (European Union) we ask and encourage our customers to use this option. All funds must be in DKK (Danish Kroner). Due to the high reception fee, this option is accepted only in case of purchases over 500 DKK (Danish Kroner). We must receive your payment prior to the order being shipped.
2) Western Union money transfer: Accepted. Please inquire for details.
3) PayPal : When paying via Paypal you must be a VERIFIED member and you must provide a CONFIRMED shipping address, unless you are an established customer.
4) Cash : Must be packed securely and mailed by registered or insured mail. Mailing cash is at your own risk.
5) Exchange/Trade your country's crisp, uncirculated banknotes or coins at current exchange rate. For certain countries a discount will be applied (5%-15%) if choosing this option of payment. We must receive the banknotes or coins prior to the order being shipped. Must be packed securely and mailed by registered or insured mail. Mailing cash is at your own risk.
6) Credit Cards : This option is not yet available. We are in progress of resolving this payment method.
7) Money Orders : Due to very high bank fees, Money Orders are not accepted.
Payment is expected within 7 days upon the date the Proforma Invoice is received.